10 YEAR WARRANTY
- Author: G9 Marketing lúc
- FAQ 1 en
G9 Rolled Mattresses are covered by a 10-year warranty from the time of purchase. This applies to all purchases from the store/website and G9's authorized agencies.
The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
The warranty covers:
- Sag exceeding 20% for Foam structure mattresses and 3 cm for spring pocket mattresses, provided that it is a technical defect caused during the production process and not caused by force majeure acts or customers.
- Structural problems found during normal use and proper handling which cause broken or cracking foam.
- Manufacturing defects during the zipper assembly of the mattress' cover. The warranty covers repair or cover replacement (only applies to G9 NAVY and G9 MARINE)
The warranty does not cover:
- Personal preferences about the firmness, design, or materials of the product.
- Damage to the product such as stains, lacerations, cuts, or damage during the customer's use.
- Damage caused by using an inappropriate bed frame such as beds with bars more than 5 cm apart.
- Damage caused by other shipments after G9 delivered the mattress.
- Damage caused during the washing or drying of the mattress.
- Product defects such as uneven seams, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.
- Warranty applies to domestic and original purchasers only.
G9 will make the decisions to repair or replace the mattress on a case-by-case basis.
Get in touch with us via Facebook, Email, or Hotline for more warranty support.